Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mustafa, oh, Mustafa...

We thought we'd take it a little easy this weekend, coz we are kinda broke. Started with a simple plan... We'll have lunch at Little India, take a little walk around and check out Mustafa (the ridiculously packed 24hour store that sells everything from gold to toilet brush).

We then took our earnest window shopping goal to Arab Street, but failed with a big fat F! It was the ultimate nightmare for window shoppers. We whipped out our wallets very soon after we stepped into a local shop called BlackMarket (19 Jalan Pisang). Poika came out with a cool Nixon watch, two t-shirts (for me) and a rubber diamond necklace (for me too). And I somehow caught his spending bug and bought myself 3 pairs of shoes, 2 tops and a some other random stuff at Orchard after. Somehow this take-it-easy Saturday, made us quite a lot poorer.

My oh-so-lovely 2000-carat rubber diamond necklace

Today, we are really gonna take it easy. Movie and sports, nothing more. For real :)

Oh and I gotta talk or rather 'whine' about our run. Running with this guy is quite a nightmare. He really does not give up! And he does not allow me to give up either. It was extremely torturous for me as I do have a natural tendency to surrender. So I guess at the end of my whining, it is awesome that he is constantly pushing me, coz i so need that. Now I am proud of myself for having completed close to an hour's run. Proof below. And you can see my great dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment