Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyttö

When: 11 May 2010, Tuesday
Where: Indochine Clarke Quay

I turn 31 this year and I am not a big fan of fancy birthday celebrations. I like mine small, cozy and simple. Because we had crazy cookout the weekend before my birthday, I just want a simple dinner and a couple of drinks, afterall, it's a school day.


Poika got me a really sweet gift. A book on Finnish Summer Houses. We talked about it on one of our nights out and I told him about how I'd like to build a house of my own as a retirement project (I have no idea how I'm gonna do it, nor do I have any skills required. So for now, it's still a dream.) Umm...If I'm not wrong, that might be the inspiration for the gift. Yes?

2 comments:

  1. hey pam! how are you doing? i was just looking at your profile and found out that you are reading my friend's blog on her child – Love and a leap of faith. She used to be my partner at work.

    Poika and tytto means boy and girl in Finnish. it's pronounced tut-ta.

    ReplyDelete