Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We're kinda lagging in posts lately coz we really haven't been doing very much together. Poi was away in Tokyo two weekends ago for work while I was here catching up on home stuff (and trying not to be too jealous about not roaming the streets of Shinjuku). Poika did make me feel a whole lot better when he spoiled me with many many gifts. And last week, I was sick therefore could not join him while he partied away at Stereolab :(

But we did manage to squeeze in time for the very much talked-about movie, Inception, with a few friends. It was a good movie. Very much worth getting my ass to the cinema for, so catch that if you haven't.

And what's getting us excited the past couple of days is our China trip in September. Our friends, Gloria, John and David should be joining us and we are really happy about that! Gloria and John used to live in Beijing and they are totally in love with it, so we are looking forward to loads of great food and sights. Plus I am really glad that I'll be taken off the role of being the lead 'communicator'. My mandarin is a disgrace, so yay to Gloria and John. And yay to David as well, greedy boys are always good to have around, especially when we are eating chinese :) So excited! excited! excited!

Oh and I just realised that we are going to see a couple of famous dead bodies in the next few months... Ho Chi Minh's in Hanoi and Mao's in Beijing. Pretty cool spooks!


And to get myself more excited about the trip, I am reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment