Monday, July 26, 2010

Buko Nero

Jason reserved a table at Buko Nero a month ago. It's one of those small boutique restaurants where you'll have to make a reservation weeks in advance. Run by a husband (chef) and wife team (plus wife's mother?). We all had their 4-course set dinner plus an a-la-carte Tau-kwa Tower with Sauteed Vegetables to share.

We started with a simple spinach salad, tomato soup with crab, rigatoni with meat sauce and a really beautiful chocolate cake with caramel. Poika promised me his dessert, but of course went "Oops it was so small I finished it. Umm sorry." It was more like it was super yummy, you forgot you don't like sweets!

We loved the food, the wine and the price. Paid about $85 per person. The set dinner was at $48++ which was really reasonable. I want to be in Jason's good books so I that I'll be guaranteed my spot in his Table-for-6 booking next month.

Sorry no pictures. Forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment