Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend with Sami, Sami and Sami.

We ate, drank, drank some more and ate more.

We started with dinner on Saturday at Bella Pasta at Robertson Quay. The food was generally good, except for two unlucky boys with raw pasta (big boo boo there). I had my usual spaghetti vongole which somehow was a little lacklustre compared to the last time I had it, but still yummy.

We then proceeded to Camp Pong for loads of beer. We managed to catch a couple of guys in costumes in a ping-pong tournament, which was quite cool. After we got pretty loaded, we proceeded to velvet and zouk to load up more. I remembered at one point in the cab with David, he said to me "Hey Evonne, that cab behind us, is full of Samis!" I just could not stop laughing. Everthing's funny when I am happy. Then it was all pretty blurry from there...

This Sami seemed quite happy to be a flower!?!


It's been a while since I had a hangover. I blame it on old age and the healthy dose of beer and the sudden pop of champagne. The next morning started with a nightmare of a headache, that's when my trusted Berocca came to the rescue, then back to bed again. The real day started at about 2pm. And the second cure was of course greasy food at Oriole cafe. Poika had a big fat juicy burger and I had the fish and chips. Burger was tw0-thumbs yum, fish and chips only gets half a thumb.

The guy who's afraid of light.

Yummy burger, crappy chips.

Crumbly fish and same crappy chips.

A few hours after our greasy fix, we met the Finns from last night for more food! It's no wonder why we both have such nice curves lately. We had steamboat and grill at Chuan Yi Pin at 530 North bridge road. For $20 per person, we had a table full of meat, fish, prawns, balls, etc. Arghhh too much food, not enough space!

Evidence of the other two Samis. The one with the chopsticks on the left, and the other one with the mouth wide open. And the last one has fat fingers. Too bad I didn't get a picture of three of them together.

Our 3 minute post dinner entertainment was from a pair of rainbow glasses that I got from work, which you can buy from here. Lights look awesome like these pictures through these lil paper frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment