Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Singapore F1 Night Race

I know nothing about the F1. To me, it's just fast cars driving round and round and there's a lot of champagne wasted at the end of it. This is the 2nd year Singapore is hosting the F1 Night Race, and being Singaporean, it's kinda sad to not experience such a high-profile sporting event when it's just a 5 minute cab ride away.

See! I am more interested in taking pictures of our passes than cars!

My conclusion is, I won't pay to watch another F1 race, if the ticket's free, or if we get entry to the pitstop, then, Yah Sure. But of course, my review is biased, coz i have absolutely zero interest in fast cars. I'm interested to check out the hot drivers, but they are so covered up, it's completely stupid to think i'll even catch a glimpse!

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture and giving all the details about Singapore Grand Prix. We have a singapore f1 night race 20122012 please watch It.

    ReplyDelete