Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's a happy riding day

Since I bought my pretty little bike, I have been practicing cycling in the estate before I venture to the main road. The past few weeks were filled with bruises, sweat and tears.

Today, I have officially used Bianca as a mode of transport. Yay!

From Sami's at Tiong Bahru, we cycled to Dempsey for brunch at House. It was a relatively short ride, about 20mins, although a regular cyclist will most likely get there in 10. There were many uphills and somehow I could not keep the handlebar straight as I struggled to peddle with all my might.

Our lunch was pretty pricey, portions were quite small and taste just ok. Although Sami's Ahi Taki Salad (greens with ahi tuna) was pretty outstanding. My Eggs Benedict was pretty boring. Nothing compared to the awesome Eggs Ben at Wild Honey.

Proof that I really did go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment